About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another reason to avoid TABLETS and CAPSULES: TOXIC INGREDIENTS found even in natural supplements

from Dr. Theresa Dale of the Wellness Center, 8/4/10:

Coating on Tablets and Capsules
This is my second newsletter on the toxic ingredients that are present in the coating of tablets and capsules. I am only going to mention two coatings here but there are others that are also toxic. Actually, in my ongoing investigation, all coatings on tablets are toxic except for one. Lets take a look at two of them now that are used on supplements sold to health providers and health food stores.

Polyvinyl alcohol; a synthetic polymer prepared by the polymerization of vinyl acetate, followed by a controlled hydrolysis of acetate moieties.

Aquateric Aqueous Enteric Coating is a water-based, reconstituted dispersion of cellulose acetate phthalate latex which functions as an enteric film coating for pharmaceuticals and solid dietary supplements.

Need I say more? Do you want your patients eating vinyl or phthalates, which contains BisPhenol A? If you want to do more research just review my enews letters and our website about BisPhenol A and phthalates.

No comments:

Post a Comment