About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Synthetic estrogen BPA coats cash register receipts

Synthetic estrogen BPA coats cash register receipts
EWG-COMMISSIONED LAB TESTS FIND BPA-LADEN RECEIPTS FROM BIG NATIONAL RETAILERS

Unexpected Source of BPA You Come In Contact With Everyday
BPA is the infamous hormone-disrupting chemical found in plastics that's made the news a lot lately. Now you're getting it from another surprising source...

Unless you've already heard about this, you'd probably never guess that you can be absorbing BPA into your body every time you handle a receipt form your purchases - supermarkets, banks, drug stores, whole foods markets, ATMs, post office, fast food restaurants. You can't even wash it off if you wash your hands after handling the receipt.

Varying amounts of BPA were found in the receipts from a variety of different establishments.

Read full article here:
http://ewg.org/bpa-in-store-receipts

No comments:

Post a Comment