About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The scientific evidence shows flu vaccines don't work 99% of the time

The scientific evidence shows flu vaccines don't work 99% of the time
by Mike Adams

(Natural News)
Do influenza vaccines really work?

It's a reasonable question. A rigorous look at the best scientific evidence, however, reveals that influenza vaccines are useless in 99% of the people who get vaccinated.

And that's if you believe the vaccine industry's own studies. In reality, the real rate of effectiveness is likely much lower.

Today I bring you a detailed analysis of the available scientific evidence which reaches some rather startling conclusions:

1) Influenza vaccines don't reduce hospitalizations and they don't reduce lost work days due to sickness.

2) Influenza vaccines don't stop influenza transmission.

3) The evidence in favor of influenza vaccines working at all is quite slim: 100 people must be vaccinated to reduce influenza symptoms in just one person.

There's more (much more) to this fascinating story. Read the details here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/029641_vaccines_junk_science.html

No comments:

Post a Comment