About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great books for those of us determined to make Kingdom-driven choices with our budgets and organic co-op with great prices

Great books for those of us determined to make Kingdom-driven choices with our budgets and organic co-op with great prices


I have books by both of these ladies and have used many of their creative money-saving ideas for years.

Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy:
http://www.miserlymoms.com/jonnisbooks_updated.html

Mary Hunt of Cheapskate Monthly:
http://www.debtproofliving.com/store/entity/tabid/60/entityname/category/categoryid/19/sename/marys-books/default.aspx

Many of you know that I am very cheap and make many of my own household products to save money and for health reasons. I also order almost everything online on discount warehouse websites, including organic food items at conventional food store prices. There are many creative ways to save money and make money while keeping our kids at home. You can find many of my recipes and creative ideas on my blog (see link below my name).

If any of you in Lake County, FL are interested in our organic food co-op for great prices on organic produce, let me know, and I'll get you some information.

In case you're wondering what I mean by Kingdom-driven choices, it means living our lives on Earth with our focus on taking as many people as possible to Heaven with us. If we work on simplifying our lives by focusing on our needs instead of our wants, then we can do so much more to support the global Evangelism of approximately over 2 billion people that have never heard the name of Jesus. We can do so much more for Jesus if we find creative ways to live with less.

It' so easy for any of us, including me, to get distracted by the attractive things of the world, but there is so much we can do to encourage and help each other to stay on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment