About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can you "SEE" me now?

I've been receiving VISION RECOVERY testimonials on an almost weekly basis now! Write to me if you can see things that you couldn't see before or if you can see them more clearly.

Praise God! "The blind can see, the lame can walk....and the Good News is preached to the poor."

No comments:

Post a Comment