About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Chocolate/ peanut butter drizzled popcorn

So yummy!

If you don't have healthy peanut butter cups you can just use organic chocolate chips like I did. Also, instead of regular sugar I used Xylitol.

Although it was really good, next time I would use maple syrup instead of honey.
Recipe:

Ingredients

  • 8 cups plain popcorn we use air-popped popcorn
  • Fine salt
  • 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar or sugar alternative like Xylitol
  • 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips melted
  • 1 1/2 cups Mini Peanut Butter Cups

Instructions

  • Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and salt to taste. Set aside.
  • Mix the honey and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir vigorously until all the peanut butter is melted, then mix in the vanilla extract.
  • Immediately pour the peanut butter caramel over the popcorn and gently stir with a long-handled wooden spoon until it's all coated. Spread popcorn on a large baking sheet. Drizzle popcorn with melted chocolate and let sit until chocolate hardens. Stir in the Mini Peanut Butter Cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment