I use all organic ingredients in this. Instead of cornstarch I use tapioca flour. Also, I make my own red curry paste that I found on google.
From this website: http://pinchofyum.com/5-ingredient-coconut-curry
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small heads broccoli (and/or other veggies of choice)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: minced garlic or onion
- Saute broccoli (and onion/garlic if you're using it) in a tablespoon of oil. After a few minutes, add the coconut milk and let simmer for 5-8 minutes. The broccoli should soften but still be tender-crisp.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk. Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a slight boil and add the cornstarch. Boil for about a minute, then reduce heat and let cool slightly. Sauce will thicken as the mixture cools.