About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Your eye doctor never told you about this clever solution that instantly helps many people see better


NaturalNews Insider Alert ( www.NaturalNews.com ) - please forward 
Dear NaturalNews readers,
"Oh my God, I can see!" screamed one of our customer support team members when she tried on these pinhole glasses yesterday.
"I'm not making this up, I can READ the screen now!"
She then proceeded to read words on the computer screen from four feet away, something she could never do without the glasses.
Like many people, she was amazed at how these glasses allowed her to instantly see betterI see this reaction a lot from people who try on these pinhole glasses. Suddenly, everything goes from BLURRY to CLEAR, and they're just absolutely stunned.
Pinhole glasses help restore clear vision by exercising your eyes. They force your eyes to focus through a grid of tiny holes where the lenses would normally be found in a pair of glasses. This exercises the ciliary muscles that control the shape of your lens, allowing them to gain more strength and thereby restoring clear vision for many people who try them.*
Not everyone, of course, because there are many causes of vision loss that these glasses cannot address, such as cataracts. But for people suffering from blurry vision due to weak ciliary muscles, these simple, low-cost glasses can only be described as "miraculous."
Read a more detailed explanation in my article today:
http://www.naturalnews.com/037775_pinhole_glasses_clear_vision_eyeglasses.html
 
Or see pictures of them at the Natural News Store:
https://store.naturalnews.com/Eyes-and-Vision-Support_c_34.html
 
P.S. Use discount code nn5 to save 5% on all pinhole glasses at the Natural News Store.
 
To your health,
- Mike
 
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment