About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Which organic superfood products give you the biggest bang for your buck and why?

Video interview with Dr Kurt of Michaux Family Chiropractic:


If you have ever wondered which organic superfood products you should consume that give you the greatest power for the least money, now you'll know! 

Watch our local town doc, Dr Kurt Michaux of Michaux Family Chiropractic in Clermont, share about the amazing and fast success he is having with his patients that are consuming these superfood products! 

Find out why the products are flying off his shelves after just two months of starting to provide them at his clinic! The proof is in the pudding! 

This was a spur of the moment interview that he and I did last month after the Clermont NTC event with Star Athletics (founded by Dennis Mitchell and Damu Cherry-Mitchell). Great stuff! Look for footage of super Olympic athletes Kellie Wells and Justin Gatlin in the video.


Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment