About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Garlic Herbed Roasted Red Skin Potatoes recipe

I just made these tonight! Yum! You can bake them less time if you cut them smaller.

Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins

Prep Time: 10 mins

Cook Time: 1 hr

singling's Note:
These are great roasted red skin potatoes. Make sure you cook them a long time until they are golden brown. Usually takes about an hour for me. For the herbs I usually use rosemary, parsley, basil, and oregano. Simply delicious!

Ingredients:

Servings: 4

Units: US | Metric

1/4 cup olive oil
4 -6 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon dried herbs
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
12 -14 red potatoes

Directions:

1 Preheat oven to 450.
2 Combine all ingredients except potatoes in food processor and pulse until well combined. You can also mince the garlic and mix everything in a small bowl but I find the food processor easier. Set aside.
3 Cut the potatoes into quarters and arrange in a 9x13 baking dish.
4 Pour mixture over potatoes and stir to coat.
5 Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown.


Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/garlic-herbed-roasted-red-skin-potatoes-317120#ixzz1XaZXduMs

http://www.food.com/recipe/garlic-herbed-roasted-red-skin-potatoes-317120

No comments:

Post a Comment