About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Which Vaccines Are Safe For Children?

In the December 2010 issue of “The Blaylock Wellness Report,” Dr. Russell Blaylock was was asked, “Which vaccines are safe for children?”

Following is Dr. Blaylock’s answer:

“Vaccines contain toxic levels of aluminum, contaminant viruses, bacteria, and mycoplasma, and the flu vaccine contains a full dose of mercury. There is compelling evidence that the vaccine schedule is quite harmful to brain development, and is responsible for autism, ADHD, and other neurodevelopmental disorders in childhood.

“In my opinion, there is no need for the tetanus, diphtheria, MMR, chickenpox, or pertussus vaccines. Flu vaccines have been shown to offer no protection at all and are associated with neurological damage. The best protection for children against these diseases is 1,000 IU a day of vitamin D3 and a multiple vitamin/mineral regimen.”
http://healthtip.hacres.com/index.php/2010/12/20/which-vaccines-are-safe-for-children?utm_source=eblast&utm_medium=email&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=health-tip

No comments:

Post a Comment