About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I choose natural options whenever possible and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I eat mostly organic whole foods. You’ll find lots of healthy recipes and great health research on this site.

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Easy and healthy Medjool date snack recipe


Ingredients:

Medjool date
Creamed Coconut or Coconut Butter

Simply spread creamed coconut on top of one medjool date, and enjoy paradise in a quiet place!

I use:
Joolies Organic Medjool dates (cheapest at Target) and Let’s Do Organic Creamed Coconut.
My coconut cream requires softening before use so I melt down the package, pour it into an ice cube tray, and then store the frozen pieces in a jar in the freezer. I keep one or two pieces in a small jar on my kitchen counter so I have some ready to go anytime a craving strikes. To make it simple, you can use organic coconut butter from a jar instead of creamed coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment