About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, February 14, 2011

Coconut Cream whipped topping

This is great to use as cupcake frosting or a pie/pudding topping! Love it!

Blend the following in a food processor, coffee grinder, or by hand if you soften the coconut enough:

Organic creamed coconut (unsweetened)
Organic coconut oil or water as needed for smoother blending
Dash of organic agave or stevia (the kind without bitter aftertaste), organic vanilla extract, and sea salt

Make sure the coconut is soft first (heat slightly if necessary)

Here's a great deal! For the creamed coconut I use Let's Do Organic Creamed Coconut, 7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6):
http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Do-Organic-Creamed-Coconut/dp/B00113ZZ5U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1297719239&sr=8-3

No comments:

Post a Comment