About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, October 19, 2009

The little strip of paper that can save your life for less than $10 - Test your Ph!

Conversations between an oncologist and a woman with an inoperable cancer tumor:

The woman asked him these questions after he pumped her full of chemo and radiation and then gave her a death sentence anyway. However, the tumor disappeared within about two months of her making diet changes, and he still thought she would die. That was eight years ago and she remains cancer-free (full story on: http://www.hacres.com/testimonies/testimonies.asp?TestId=1421):

My first question: Is it true that if I have an alkaline pH level, cancer cannot survive in my body?

My oncologist said: That’s true.

My second question: Is it true that if I have a lot of oxygen in my body, cancer cannot survive?

My oncologist said: Yes, that’s true.

My third question: Is it true that cancer feeds on sugar?

My oncologist said: Yes, that’s true.

Here is an easy way to test your Ph levels at home:

Body Rescue pH Testing Tape -- 1 Roll
$7.69
http://www.vitacost.com/body-rescue-ph-testing-tape

Use this code to get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER from Vitacost:
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90197996

Water should have a healthy Ph level but most waters are too acidic. Here's a cheap solution for alkalizing your water and helping to keep your body alkaline:
Body Rescue pH Protector Drops
http://www.vitacost.com/body-rescue-ph-protector-drops/?atf=1

By the way, potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) help make your body more alkaline. The ideal way to make your body alkaline is through diet, but this remedy can help save your life while you are transitioning to an alkaline diet. Of the two, potassium bicarbonate is better because you avoid excess sodium. Some people are using 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon per day in a glass of water for maintenance. Others are using higher quantities temporarily for quick healing as recommended by their alternative doctors. I use it on occasion when my Ph gets acidic after indulging in animal products. My Dad told me that my grandmother in Cuba used baking soda daily in her water and is now in her 90s without any major illness.

You can get aluminum-free baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) cheap here:
http://www.vitacost.com/bobs-red-mill-aluminum-free-baking-soda

You can get potassium bicarbonate cheap here:
http://www.homebrewers.com/product/6359B/Potassium_Bicarbonate.html?gclid=CJGCiO_3v5kCFQVuswoduALktg

Also here's an amazing product that works quickly to balance Ph with the correct ratios of the various bicarbonates, etc.
http://www.vitaminscripts.com/nema-base-120-tablets-by-marco-pharma.aspx

So what should your Ph test strips be showing? Well, there are many different opinions on this. The only thing everyone agrees on is that blood ph needs to be between 7.35-7.40.  However, when it comes to urine ph and saliva ph you will find so much opposing info. Many so-called health experts say that both uring and saliva need to be at 7.4 just like the blood, and then they try to sell you equipment to make your urine more alkaline, like water ionizers. So far the most logical explanation I've seen is in the article below, which says that "In people with vibrant health, normal urine pH is about 5.8; normal saliva pH is about 7." The doctor who wrote this article says that the urine is the mechanism by which the kidneys remove acid from the blood to protect it. And that saliva reflects our alkaline reserve. Therefore, they need to be different. For the past several years since I jumped on the health bandwagon this is where I've been testing, but I thought that something was wrong with me because my urine ph was too low based on the 7.4 claim. Now I can relax. It really does make so much sense!
http://www.vsan.org/rok-az/ndf/Revised_pH_Management.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment