About Me

My photo
I homeschool and have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two small kids and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bullet Proof Coffee recipe (my low calorie, fat-burning version)

This is so delicious! It's like a cappuccino/latte but without the milk or sugar. It keeps me full and focused!


Recipe for my low calorie, fat-burning version of Bullet Proof Coffee
(the original is super high calorie and high fat):

Pour hot, but not boiling, water into a high powered blender

Add 1 teaspoon of raw, extra virgin organic coconut oil
(I use Garden of Life available on Amazon)

Add 1 teaspoon organic, grassfed butter or ghee [clarified butter]
(I use Ancient Organics Ghee available on Amazon; most delicious one by far!)

Add Organic Stevia to taste (I use 2 scoops of Vitamin Shoppe Organic Stevia Extract powder available at Vitamin Shoppe)

Squirt 1 to 2 teaspoons of Summa Cafe coffee, delicious and contains several fat burners and anti-inflammatory reishi/ganoderma (Available only at www.exfuze.com/iwi or BOGO at www.summachallenge.com/iwi)

Cover the blender, keep your hand on the lid, and pulse (hot water creates pressure in the blender so hold tight). Then blend for about 10 seconds at medium speed. It will change from coffee color to a latte color. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment