About Me

My photo
I homeschool and have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two small kids and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, June 14, 2012

To Juice or Not to Juice.....

Well, that depends on how much extra cash you and free time you have...
Juicing is great, but when you start juicing it's like buying a Cadillac! Unfortunately, along with the wonderful increase of fruits n veggies in your diet you also go bankrupt with your added food expenses. I don't know anyone personally that can afford to do or has the time to do what Dr Mercola is doing (juicing 20 lbs of veggies/fruit per week). What if you could buy a Rolls Royce for way less money than that Cadillac? As a matter of fact, a Rolls Royce that costs 1/4 the price of all it's Honda competitors! How about EXFUZE SEVEN+ PROFORMANCE or FOCUS! Above and beyond juicing, using state of the art PROPRIETARY EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY 10 yrs ahead of our time that retrieves a TON MORE NUTRIENTS than you could ever retrieve with a juicer and without any of the massive time commitment that juicing requires! Just open the bottle and pour....And bringing you about 20 ORGANIC/WILD-CRAFTED SUPERFOOD fruits/veggies/herbs from around the world that you WILL NEVER FIND AT THE GROCERY STORE or local markets in the USA! So why spends hundreds of dollars and time I don't have when I can get more and better for $40 with no time involvement? And if spending $1 per day for my Seven+ were still a financial concern, I would just fast one meal per day to cover the cost because nothing that I eat all day comes even close to the nutrition I get in one shot glass of Seven+!  Considering that I have a house full of superfoods, that says a lot about Seven+!

By the way, making green smoothies in a BlendTec or Vitamix blender is way more affordable and less time-consuming than juicing. I make them everyday. You still get your fruits n veggies in liquid form for better absorption, and then you can drink your Seven+ Rolls Royce for IMMEDIATE CELLULAR ABSORPTION that is SUPERIOR TO JUICING and has the CLINICAL DATA to prove it! I love my Rolls! It saved my life 5 yrs ago!

And I can't believe I forgot to mention my kiddies! I cannot get my kids to drink anything ever coming out of my juicer. And I have to threaten them to drink green smoothies. But with Seven+, piece of cake! They love it! Yeah! And they are healthier than ever bcs of it!



Family testimonials (why we love eXfuze):
Allen / Miriam / Savanna Brianna / Mom / Dad / Others

Get your own Rolls here:

If you want to order a BOGO of Seven+ PROformance go to www.exfuze.com/iwi and click on "View My Message" below the photo of my hubby and me. Click on BOGO link. Share with your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment