About Me

My photo
I homeschool and have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two small kids and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, February 18, 2011

Tips for getting your kids to eat more raw, dark leafy greens

1) Make them green smoothies (use the search box in top left corner to find recipes here)

2) When you make their salads run the greens through the "chop" cycle of the food processor to make little tiny pieces. It will make it look like you gave them way less than you did, and it will be easier for them to eat it quickly.

3) Use large leaves like swiss chard to wrap something yummy like organic egg salad (use eggs sparingly due to high cholesterol).

No comments:

Post a Comment